Comprehensive Real Estate Litigation Representation
If you own a home or business, it is likely your greatest asset in terms of monetary value. Legal issues surrounding these assets can cause significant stress and emotional strain. At Salvatore DePinto, Attorney at Law, we understand how important real estate is to individuals and their families.
We maintain a full-service real estate litigation practice and have experience in all facets of real estate litigation. Based in Hamilton Township, we help clients throughout New Jersey by quickly assessing their situation and providing sound advice concerning their legal rights in a wide variety of areas.
Experience To Guide You Through Your Real Estate Needs
With more than 30 years of experience, our firm is prepared to guide you through whatever legal issues you face. We have worked with a variety of real estate matters, including:
- Residential and commercial contract disputes
- Title issues such as easement claims or liens on the property
- Foreclosure mediation on behalf of both lenders and borrowers
- Commercial lease disputes ranging from conflicts about rent to property damage
- Disputes over property boundary lines
- Short sale representation
- Sellers failing to disclose home defects to new owner
- Zoning disputes with a neighbor, the municipality or both
- Disputes with home improvement contractors
The types of real estate disputes our clients face vary substantially. And the laws surrounding them can be complicated. We have the experience and knowledge necessary to protect your rights and guide you toward resolution in your real estate matters.
How To Contact Our Firm
To speak with attorney Salvatore DePinto regarding these and other issues concerning real estate, contact our Hamilton office by calling 609-807-8942 or complete our online form today. We serve clients in Mercer County and the surrounding areas of Robbinsville, Allentown, Bordentown, East Windsor, West Windsor, Lawrenceville and Cranbury.