Salvatore D. DePinto
- Family Law - Divorce 75%
- Estate Litigation 15%
- Commercial Litigation 5%
- Real Estate Litigation 5%
Sal DePinto was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 1984 and is a life long resident of central New Jersey. He graduated from Rutgers College in 1980 with a Bachelors Degree in Political Science and obtained his Law Degree from The Delaware Law School in 1983. While at Rutgers College, Sal was a part of the Political Science Honors Society. He was also a part of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity while attending The Delaware Law School and served as an editor for the school's Law Review, known as The Delaware Law Journal of Corporate Law. Sal has spent his entire career providing legal services for residents of central New Jersey.
His experience is in the areas of family law, real estate transactions and litigation, business/commercial litigation, probate and estate litigation. Over the past 30 years, Sal has gained the experience that it takes to represent his clients in a thorough and professional manner. Operating from his office in Hamilton Township, Mercer County, New Jersey, Sal DePinto represents clients in the surrounding areas of Robbinsville, Allentown, Bordentown, East Windsor, West Windsor, Lawrenceville and Cranbury.
Current Employment Positions:
- Sole Practitioner
- Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 1983
- Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. - 1980
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha (Political Science Honor)
- Major: Political Science
- New Jersey, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1984
Fraternities / Sororities:
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Twp. of Monroe v. Gasko, 21N.J.Tax391(App.Div.2004), 2004, N.J. Appellate Div.
- In Re Stowman, 200N.J.Super.507(App.Div.1985), 1985, N.J. Appellate Div.
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 2004