Call Today 609-807-8942

Guidance Through Post Judgment Enforcement And Modification Issues

Post-judgment enforcement refers to those situations after a divorce when a party is not complying with one or more terms of the property settlement agreement or divorce judgment. In those situations it may become necessary to make an application to the court to have the agreement or judgment enforced.

An example would be where one party had agreed to transfer title to certain property over to the other party, then fails or refuses to do it. In that situation a court order may be necessary in order to force the party to comply with his or her prior agreement.

When attempting to modify existing family law orders, it is important to have on your side an attorney who understands every aspect of family law. As a family law lawyer, Sal DePinto has been serving New Jersey clients for 30 years.

What Is Post-Judgment Modification?

Post-judgment modification refers to those situations where circumstances have changed to a point where either child support or alimony should be increased or decreased. Some examples of circumstances that might warrant a change in the amount of these payments include:

  • Loss of income/job
  • Injury or illness resulting in disability
  • Retirement
  • Substantial increase in income
  • Emancipation of child
  • Child custody changes due to relocation or other issues
  • Increased child care costs such as college or medical costs

How To Contact Our Law Firm

Sal DePinto has experience in dealing with these issues. Contact Salvatore DePinto, Attorney at Law, at 609-807-8942 to schedule your free consultation.

Contact Our Firm For Help Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy